-
Re: Best Actor..
the hell I dont, it was Tony Montana as a blind guy. The reason people remember those, is its their best work. What about that movie Deniro did with Eddie Murphy, thats a high point. Look, I dont disagree with you as a whole, I just dont think they are as diverse as you do. Just like I think Linkin Park is for teenage girls and you dont. Deniro and Pacino are the lead actors in my two favorite movies ever, period, bar-none. I just dont see them as very diverse actors, they have been in other movies yes, most of them I didint care for.
-
Re: Best Actor..
chris farley was hysterical but limited in his roles
he was a modern day belushi
among the funniest of their time.......but with limited range
-
Re: Best Actor..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the hell I dont, it was Tony Montana as a blind guy. The reason people remember those, is its their best work. What about that movie Deniro did with Eddie Murphy, thats a high point. Look, I dont disagree with you as a whole, I just dont think they are as diverse as you do. Just like I think Linkin Park is for teenage girls and you dont. Deniro and Pacino are the lead actors in my two favorite movies ever, period, bar-none. I just dont see them as very diverse actors, they have been in other movies yes, most of them I didint care for. </div></div>
it doesnt matter if you cared for their other flicks or not
pacino won an oscar for scent of a woman.....that movie bores me to death.......but it shows how good he is when hes not in a godfather-esque role
-
Re: Best Actor..
Meh, like I said I can see your point, but theys many people that have won oscars on their name. I think Carlitos Way is just as good as any movie he made.
-
Re: Best Actor..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meh, like I said I can see your point, but theys many people that have won oscars on their name. I think Carlitos Way is just as good as any movie he made. </div></div>
guess what??
he didnt play a mobster in carliots way
-
Re: Best Actor..
Just to reinterate, Depp is most diverse...and IMO the best of the younger crowd.
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Platoon
Edward Scissorhands
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon
Ed Wood
Don Juan DeMarco
Donnie Brasco
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Sleepy Hollow
The Astronaut's Wife
The Ninth Gate
Chocolat
From Hell
Blow
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Pirates of the Caribbean
Secret Window
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Corpse Bride
Sweeney Todd
-
Re: Best Actor..
-
Re: Best Actor..
It would take some time for me to sit down and think of any specific actors/actresses in my generation that I think are standouts.
Outside of my generation I'm a big Robin Williams fan. Great comedy. Great bad guys. Great creepy guys.
-
Re: Best Actor..
my favorite robin william role was rainbow randolph in death to smoocy
-
Re: Best Actor..
ok well how about will smith